Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Treasures

I spent a ridiculous amount of money at Rhinebeck. Maybe not a ridiculous amount of money for people who have full-time jobs and who aren't students, but for part-time student me, it was a ridiculous amount. However, I *sort of* budgeted the money in. And by "sort of," I mean, "didn't really at all but also didn't care when I got there and saw all of the pretty things."

This is my loot:


Socks That Rock in Laguna (or is it Lagoona?) and Something That Makes Reference To The Colors "Reddish" and "Purplish"


A close-up of Something That Makes Reference To The Colors "Reddish" and "Purplish"


A blurry close-up of the gorgeous silk roving that I got. Colorway: No Fucking Clue, But Isn't It Pretty?


A to-die-for batt from Grafton Fibers


Four Play from Brooks Farm in yet another unremembered colorway

Those are my good pictures. I also bought a skein of Brooks Farm's Harmony in a kaleidoscope of reds and pinks, but I couldn't get a good picture of it. I also bought a beautiful nostepinde that I forgot to photograph that is currently being used to wind some "laceweight" (my "professional" term for "really skinny") Corriedale. Even though I have a swift and ball winder, I really like the nostepinde. Pictures forthcoming!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home