Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Friday, October 13, 2006

Dating

So, I had a second date last night. The first date was a lunch date and it went very well, so we decided to go out again. We went to a neighborhood cafe, where I proceeded to eat way more than he did (again). Over a few pints of beer, we talked about date-type stuff--movies, books, past dating experiences. I explained to him how I don't like girls named Crystal/Chrystal/Cristal/Krystal/Kristal (sorry if I'm offending anyone) or excessive displays of other people's emotions. Or sentimentality. And? Ya know what? He didn't have a problem with it! How awesome is that? He doesn't consider being "nice" (synonym for "bland," remember?) to be an attractive trait! I'm so excited!

3 Comments:

  • don't forget Krystle ;)

    I just told my boyf I hated the name Shawna, especially spelled with a "w" - of course, his cousin's name is Shawna spelled with a "w". I'm that kind of asshole.

    yay good dates

    By Blogger Fitz, at 4:50 PM  

  • How could I have forgotten Krystle? Or Crystle, for that matter?

    And dude, the Shawna thing is hilarious!

    By Blogger Tasha, at 6:34 PM  

  • He sounds great, Woman! Perfect for you! Nice work!
    An ex-friend of mine from high school was never really given a middle name by her parents, so she just decided to choose one...and she chose Crystal. It just did NOT work - Ingrid Crystal? No.

    By Blogger Kristen, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home