Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Monday, September 04, 2006

My super awesome weekend

Fact: It is possible to turn this

into this

in two days and 13 episodes of Six Feet Under, which is my new favorite show.

Fact: I have lots of "new favorite" shows.

Fact: I might just be addicted to series television that I can watch on my computer.

So, yeah. I got a lot of knitting done this weekend and a lot of TV watching done, too. I did go out on a date on Friday night, which turned into Saturday morning, which turned into Saturday afternoon. It was excellent. I also went to a potluck last night, which was nice, except for the fact that I am a big fucking loser when it comes to social interactions. Seriously. My roommate's father asks me a question, and I blush and stammer my way through an answer. I wish for an Invisibility Cloak, a la Harry Potter, so that I could just meander through life, making few waves and no impact. Yes, I took my medication today. It's just one of those low self-esteem days that I try to remedy via retail therapy, which only serves to make me notice the size of my ass but also provides me with a new pair of shoes. Yeah, mom, we all know I'm a shoe whore. Moving on.

1 Comments:

  • You are not a shoe whore. No where near as bad and my brother (Yes, Tao), or Maya (with her 20 pairs of pumas in boxes with discriptions) or her/him. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kelly+shoe&search=Search I mean COME ON!

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home