Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bored bored bored

Oh my God. I am so bored. I'm at work. It's Saturday so there aren't that many people here and the ones who are seem to be able to work independently. The photocopiers aren't jamming or out of toner or anything. There are no computer crises.

I've read all of my blogs. No one seems to be emailing me. I don't have anything fun to "research" online.

I have this stupid cataloging assignment due on Tuesday that I'm half-heartedly working on but it's soooo boring. Not to mention that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, so anything I do write is complete and utter bullshit.

I am so bored. Stephanie finally got here, so I have someone to talk to, but holy shit it was touch and go for a while there.

1 Comments:

  • I read all your blog posts as well this moring. Shared boredom, pherhaps .. Anyways, your blog is quite interesting. Details about your love life are totally confusing (I'm a male reader, btw, which may explain things). Can you write short executive summary with points and timelines for all your loves, please ? :)

    Have a great weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home