Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Things I hate

1. My alarm clock. When it went off this morning at 7, I immediately thought it was a conspiracy to keep me from operating on a halfway normal level.

2. My stupid cotton sweater. Why isn't it wide enough? Why do I have to rip it out and start over again?

3. My skin. Hello? I'm not 14 any longer. Feel free to stop breaking out at any time.

4. The U of T File Plan for not being complete enough for me to do my job well and in a timely manner.

5. My Pistachio Aran. I sewed the shoulders together and the stupid side cabley things don't align perfectly.

6. My inability to create perfect projects. Why can't I be either a little bit more Type A (perfection perfection perfection at any cost) or a little bit more Type B (it may not be perfect but I don't care).

7. Morning people. All of them. I may not hate mornings as much as some people (Lorien, I'm looking at you here) but I find it pretty near impossible to wake up without difficulty consecutive mornings.

8. My hair. I didn't bother to wash it this morning cause I didn't want it to dry out. I was too lazy to blow dry it and now it looks like shit.

9. My itchy arms. Why, why, why must you itch? I put lotion on this morning so that you wouldn't, yet you insist.

10. MS Internet Explorer. I didn't need that for-once-well-worded email to my coworker, complete with the documents I was unable to attach yesterday. Thanks a lot.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, I totally feel your pain about knitting. If my sweaters don't work out, I will kill myself. Or you if I feel like living a little longer. That sucks that your cotton sweater is too small. But you haven't done that much of it. And if it makes you feel better, I may have to rip out what I've done of the Urban Aran (it had better block well).

    I'm sure your hair looks sexy today.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 1:31 PM  

  • Ahh, your such a good roomie. I normally just tell her to suck it up and deal. Hmmm maybe that's why we didn't live well together... amazing that we are still friends.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home