Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Observations of a Sunday evening

1. Weeds is my new favorite show. I love, love, LOVE it. Mary-Louise Parker is a fucking genius as the main character, the plot twists are phenomenal, and it's just hilarious.

2. There need to be more three-day weekends. I went to bed at 10:30 on Friday night and woke up at 9:30 yesterday all psyched to start my day. Fine; Friday nights are generally pretty mellow around here cause I'm so tired from work. Last night, though, I didn't go to bed until 4 am. I woke up at 1:30 this afternoon, did some laundry, then went back to bed from 4-7. Last night was a proper weekend night, but I still need a full day to recover from it. The only problem? I'll be rolling into work at 8:30 am tomorrow morning, which doesn't leave me much recovery time.

3. Making jewelry is fun. I bought beading supplies yesterday and made another necklace. I wore it out last night and actually planned my outfit around it. Fabulous!

4. Boys are trouble. Particularly boys who I really, really like, and who seem to like me back the same. It's a little unnerving. Don't get me wrong; it's awesome and wonderful and sooooo nice, but it's still unnerving.

1 Comments:

  • Everything that's new is scary at first. And a lot of scary things are fun, look at roller coasters... or spicy food... or traveling... At least you have that excitment... and really who'd a thunk... it's with a boy we met at a bar.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home