Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hold the phone! It actually fits. So far.


Don't you love the one-handed self-portrait? This is my cotton sweater from Rebecca and it's coming along pretty well, if I do say so myself. And I do. I think I should make that clear--so far, this project is progressing swimmingly. It's simple, maybe some would say simplistic, but sometimes I think that, in my desire to make a sweater or whatever it is look impressive, I forget how pleasing simplicity can be. Clean lines, pretty waist shaping

and yarn that makes me rethink my oft-professed hatred of cotton. What more could a knitter ask for?

Here's to hoping it continues in this vein!

2 Comments:

  • Okay, so if I get to copy this pattern maybe MAYBE i'll make it... I think that it's simple and it looks good.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:20 AM  

  • Okay...so I don't knit...but I do love the beginnings of that sweater - how cute!

    By Anonymous Ninny, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home