Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dear Boy,

GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I don't care how cute you are, how funny and smart and interesting you are, how good that shirt that you left at my house (on purpose cause I was wearing it) smells, I need you to step out of my head. Just for a couple of days. Until I figure out if you were a figment of my stupidly hopeful imagination or if you are in some way real. If you were a figment of my stupidly hopeful imagination, I might burn your shirt. Sorry about that, but I'm just sayin'. You can't get a girl's hopes up by leaving your deliciously-smelling-of-clean-boy-and-cologne t-shirt at her house and expect said shirt to remain intact (if you turn out to be a figment of my stupidly hopeful imagination). If you are in some way real, you are welcome back in my head, as long as you realize that it's MY head. Mine. Not yours. As in, you're more than welcome to be cute and funny and sweet in my head, but you are not allowed to take over my entire brain and make me think about you a bazillion times a day.

Thank you,
Tasha

1 Comments:

  • girl - i want details! and clearly you overcame your earlier butterflies, though i'm sure they're still present...in a muffled form perhaps?

    By Blogger akd, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home