Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Friday, July 07, 2006

Metropolitan

I always thought it would be an excellent idea to market a new line of clothing to young urbanites. As this demographic is focused on being edgy and cool, I thought they would appreciate this new piece, crafted from the finest materials only found in the world’s great cities. Think New York, London, and Tokyo.

Now, I know that you’re saying to yourself, “Fool, this has been done a million times before! Look at Urban Outfitters. Look at American Apparel. The yuppie market has been cornered, my friend. Try again.”

Not so, however.

My idea is brilliant and original—

A cape, stitched from rat fur (the newest in haute couture) and trimmed in pigeon feathers and squirrel tails.

Who’s buying it?

2 Comments:

  • I've heard this one from you before. I thought it was gross then and still do now. Good luck with it catching on though. I don't think you'll have PEDA after you... maybe the FDA for all the disesisis it might carry

    By Blogger Aundra, at 8:57 PM  

  • Dude, as long as you clean the fur and feathers first, I am totally buying it. Finally I can be cool.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home