Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lave

My roommate and I get along really, really well. To the point that when she's not home, I feel lonely. Most of the time. Sometimes, I love having our apartment to myself cause then I get to do things like walk around naked outside of my room while getting ready in the morning. But I digress.

So, Lorien has this boyfriend, Dave, who is a pretty decent guy, even though he's been known to answer to the name "Bitch." Lorien and Dave--maybe I should just call them Dorien, or Lave--spend A LOT of time together. Like, if she's not sleeping at his house, he's sleeping at our apartment.

Lorien also works evenings/nights and I work days, so she's usually getting home from work when I'm getting ready for bed. She had the past two days off, so she stayed at Dave's, and tonight, Lave will be at my place. Can I maybe, possibly, see my roommate sans boyfriend? Just, like, a couple of times a week?

6 Comments:

  • I didn't have time to read your blog but I wanted to let you know that I was going to and Abbie was on my lap, she saw the top of your blog, the yarn, and went "Wow". I wanted to share. I'll read it when I don't have a wiggleing 2 year old on my lap!

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:25 PM  

  • Awesome! Start her early, Aundra. If she has the fiber gene, and obviously she does cause she can recognize a decent spinning job when she sees it, she should not waste that gift. Possible fourth birthday present: deop spindle. By age 6 she'll have her own spinning wheel, and by 12 years old I fully expect her to be dyeing wool that she shears from her own sheep.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 1:57 PM  

  • I think she just thought the colors were nice. : )

    By Blogger Aundra, at 7:21 PM  

  • Yes, you may see me dude. You are welcome.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 12:08 AM  

  • I would also like to point out that we spent a lovely evening knitting in the park on Tuesday, sans Dave, and we also went to the art gallery together on Wednesday. HA!

    Thankyou for wanting to hang out with me.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 12:15 AM  

  • And Dave met us at the art gallery. Just sayin'.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home