Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Friday, July 28, 2006

I love him

Seriously, John Krasinski (if you guys don't know who he is, you need to get your heads out of your asses) is the cutest thing since Jimmy Fallon, like, five years ago. I watch The Office for many, many reasons and I am not above admitting that Krasinski's character, Jim, is one of the major ones. He's sexy, he's funny, he's smart. He plays hilarious practical jokes on Dwight. He mocks Michael without Michael knowing it. He's insightful but not tediously so, he's sensitive but shit, he's no wimpster (well, maybe a little). His crush on Pam is so fucking sweet, I could die. Seriously, that kiss at the end of last season was so heartfelt and passionate and... I totally need to get a life. (Anyway, it reminded me of when I was about 13 and watched 90210 religiously, and I'd get butterflies in my stomach when Brenda and Dylan patched up whatever fight they were having. It was SO exciting. That's how that kiss made me feel.) Let's not think about the fact that it's Friday night when I'm posting this. Whatever. I worked all week, people. I'm tired, I'm cranky and, let's face it, it's too damn hot to care about anything.

4 Comments:

  • i'm in love with him too! he is so dreamy and normal.

    By Blogger McGeekan, at 10:13 AM  

  • Wait didn't the season end like 4 months ago... where did this come from?

    By Blogger Aundra, at 8:10 PM  

  • i was reading celebrity gossip blogs on friday and they revived my love for jim

    By Blogger Tasha, at 8:12 PM  

  • He is SO sexy. And he and Pam kissed!

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home