Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Monday, June 12, 2006

Why can't weekends last forever?

I have managed to watch an amazing amount of television this weekend. I watched some of The Office, I watched two movies, some soccer, and I finished watching the first season of Veronica Mars and started watching the second season. Isn't it the best show? If I could be one character on TV, I would totally be Veronica Mars. I don't necessarily want her crazy problems, but I would love her hair and her wardrobe. She always looks so cute. And I wouldn't mind making out with cute guys, either, although I have to say, I'm not a huge Duncan fan. He just looks too jockish and solid. I definitely like Leo, though. I ended up liking Logan but I can see why she broke up with him. I don't know what happens on the rest of the second season, so don't tell me!

Look at this!

I'm about to begin the shoulder shaping on the back of my Pistachio Aran! Verrry exciting. This sweater is knitting up so fast, I love it.

And! More crafts: I'm working on a top I've been meaning so sew for, like, decades. Not actually decades, obviously, just a while.

And! Aundra's coming to visit me in August!!!! That is ridiculously exciting and I know we'll have tons of fun. We always do. It's sort of become a tradition for us to see each other in the summer, though so far it's always been me visiting her. So this time she'll be on my turf. I'm so dragging her to the shoe museum. She did absolutely refuse the textile museum, though, much to my dismay.

God this post is so lame and exclamatory. Sorry. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to my usual grumpy self.

2 Comments:

  • Hey I came and saw you in Miami last Feb. I've totally been on your turf before but I have not been on this turf and it is my turn to do the flying though you do normally visit me in Aug and I visit you in the "winterish" seasons. But I have been slacking. ANYWAY, the sweeter looks beautiful, I can't belive you made that. i have to hone my knitting skills before I see you.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:53 AM  

  • aundra, it's so cute how you spell sweater "sweeter." Like, my sweater is sweet just cause I made it.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home