Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Why are soccer players so damn hot?

Dear World Cup,

Every four years, I get to watch incredibly fit men run around in shorts and showing off their muscular legs. Soccer players seriously have the best bodies. The first time I watched the WC in 1998, I remember looking forward to seeing the Brazilians play cause I figured they'd be the hottest. Then I saw the Yugoslavian team. Hot damn! Now, I'm older and a little bit wiser. I watch Brazil when I want to see a great soccer game. I watch England, Croatia, and Switzerland when I want to drool.

Anyway, on behalf of women everywhere, I just wanted to say thanks.

Sincerely,

Tasha

1 Comments:

  • I don't know about soccor players... I was at the pool today and swimmers... they have hot bods AND you get to see it all... well most all espshally in the suit they have today. Anyway, a hot swimmer who plays with kids... that to me only comes second to a hot fireman who likes kids. There is a pattern.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home