Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ok, so can somebody tell me how it's possible for it to be 11 degrees C/52 degrees F IN JUNE??? I mean, what? I'm pretty sure that global warming is going to kill us all. [And don't give me that 50-degrees-in-June-means-global-cooling-you-moron crap, cause let me tell you, I've read The Weather Makers (go buy it/steal it/check it out NOW) and I know that the increase in carbon dioxide in our atmosphere wreaks all sorts of climate/weather havoc on our planet, and autumn weather in June could be one of them.]

4 Comments:

  • Wait wait wait... weren't you bitching about how hot it was there last time I talk to you on the phone. Didn't the words "90oF" come out of your mouth. Now you are complaining it's TOO COLD. (I'm not saying i wouldn't complain but...) Well enjoy it 'cause i bet it will get hot again soon. Also... i'm working on getting tickets in Aug. When i get home from LA i'll work on it.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:14 AM  

  • it's not that i think it's too cold for me, it's that i think it's too cold for the month of June and i'm concerned about global warming.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 12:48 PM  

  • I wore a sweater to bed last night. I should probably qualify that a bit: I generally like to be aggregiously warm when I sleep. Nonetheless...

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 8:00 PM  

  • And it's totally cold here too. (I was in rainy cloudy southern cali when i wrote that)... hmm maybe the global warming this is real...

    By Blogger Aundra, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home