Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I can't remember what I was going to say

Here I am, eating lunch (ramen and a smoothie; I figure that the goodness of the smoothie totally cancels out the damage that the ramen is doing) and basking in the cool air of my fan. I was reading blogs, enjoying It seemed like a good idea... and I thought to myself, "I should post something on my own blog." I even thought of a topic. But then I logged into Blogger and I completely forgot what I was going to say. So then I thought about what else I could say. I got nothing, people. Nothing. Not one single interesting thing to write about. I guess I could say congratulations to Lorien, cause she graduated yesterday. So, congrats, Lorien. There. Now I really have nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home