Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Favorites

Things that I need to reassert:

1. Death Cab is the favorite band

2. The OC is the favorite show

3. Knitting is the favorite activity.

4. Perhaps knitting is tied with reading

5. Ramen is the favorite drunk snack

6. Why aren't there people around when I have these revelations? There never are, and I feel that this is one of the great tragedies of my life.

Like, who is going to know just how much I love ramen at this very moment in time? Because when I love it again, this specific moment will have passed and no one will be any the wiser, even if I do have someone to share it with then, in the healing future.

4 Comments:

  • was this a drunk blog?

    I think pizza is and always will be a perfect food.

    By Blogger McGeekan, at 11:40 AM  

  • Hmm. Definitely a drunk blog. There was drunk blogging, drunk emailing, and drunk journal-writing. I completely forgot what I wrote on this blog entry but I kind of like it.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 2:04 PM  

  • You forgot to spesify that you like ramen with out the flavor packet.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 6:47 PM  

  • No I totally like ramen with the flavor packet. Specifically, the creamy chicken flavor packet from Top Ramen which sadly does not exist here. Here I must be satisfied with the chicken and vegetables packet from No-Name Ramen. That's actually its name. I think they try to save money or something by calling it No-Name.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home