Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Things I have left to do before Turkey:

1. Bikini wax. More so that I don't gross myself out than so that I can seduce Turkish men, but if it happens it happens.

2. Return the plug adaptor that I bought today and get a voltage converter/plug adaptor. Annoying. Why did I even assume that the guy at the store knew what he was talking about?

3. Figure out what the hell has been biting me at night. Yup, that's right. Night bites.

4. Worry, just a little bit more, about what happens if: my parents miss their connecting flight; people in Turkey hate me because I don't speak Turkish; my parents embarrass me immensely; I fail Research Methods and my trip to Turkey is my one last chance at happiness before I have to move back home forever.

5. Change money.

6. Do laundry.

7. Pack.

5 Comments:

  • 1. You are not going to fail research methods.

    2. Definately seduce Turkish men so that I can live vicariously through you.

    3. Be careful of the plague. You know that people get it through fleas.

    By Anonymous heather, at 2:46 AM  

  • from what i remember, turkey was great with tourists. unlike some countries, there was a genuine friendliness. i wasn't in istanbul, so it might be slightly different in the country.

    you'll have a wonderful time, especially the photographer in you. i can't wait to see your pictures.

    enjoy your mom and dad...but i'd recommend a few days trips on your own!

    By Blogger al, at 6:31 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 11:55 AM  

  • Can I just say that I f'n LOVE your blog. Whenever I have a crappy day, I can pretty much always count on your blog entries to make me laugh, smile, and sometimes cry (tears of sadness that I don't understand any of your knitting and sewing jargon.) I miss you damnit.

    By Anonymous Ninny, at 1:51 AM  

  • Have fun!!!!!! Enjoy the vacation. I want one...

    By Blogger Aundra, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home