Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Movin' out

Ok, so maybe I used your laundry without permission several times once. But it wasn't just me, I just happened to get caught.

But you:
* Told us that rent included all utilities, then when I asked a second time just to be sure, you said, "Oh wait, I'll have to charge you girls extra for heat in the winter." This would have been fine and not at all suspicious, if it had been mentioned before the fact.

* Stole my roommate's newspaper and magazines several times. Then, when asked about it, totally and completely lied, saying, "I'm having the paper delivered too" (Oh, really? Then why haven't I ever seen it?) and, "Well, maybe the dog took your magazine" (And put it on the passenger seat of your car? Don't think so.).

* Constantly ask us to take care of your dog when you go out of town by calling from work, the airport, or by getting your assistant to call us. WE LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE. All you have to do to reach us is walk up one flight of stairs and knock on our door. And not once have you ever said thank you.

* Told my roommate she could have a cat, then when she asked you again today, you said, "No, sorry, I am allergic." But you weren't allergic 8 months ago, were you?

And that, my friends, is why we're moving out. If anyone knows of a cute 2-bedroom apartment in a fabulous part of Toronto, let me know.

5 Comments:

  • the woman is a crazy bat.

    tell me more about the getting caught doing laundry...

    any harsh words exchanged?

    By Blogger al, at 10:26 PM  

  • no, no harsh words. you want to know why?

    because she called me FROM HER OFFICE THE DAY AFTER SHE REALIZED I WAS DOING IT to tell me that "my trust has been crushed." oh my god. i live upstairs in her house. i did one stinking load of laundry. all she had to do was unemotionally knock on the door, tell me to stop doing it cause i didn't have her permission and i will be evicted if i'm caught doing it again, and boom--we're over it.

    easy? not so much.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 11:38 PM  

  • She actually told us we could use her laundry back in the fall but then "forgot" to give us a schedule. Did she think we'd just forget?

    Yes, she is totally crazy. Anyways, now we have to work up the courage to broach the cat subject with her (without implying that she lied, which will be pretty much impossible because she did). We will be strong!

    I don't mind any of her rules, just that she lies about them and changes her mind on a whim. CRAZY!!!

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 11:44 PM  

  • Dude crazy is an understatment!

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:22 AM  

  • that SUCKS!

    By Blogger McGeekan, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home