Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm not giving you the answers.

I took the class last semester. I suffered through it. And I mean suffered--it was the worst academic experience of my life, and I hope to never take a class more disorganized or painful again. Not to be a sadist or anything, but I am so not giving you the answers. You have the assignment sheet; I'm sorry you don't care enough or don't have enough contacts in the class or don't feel confident enough in your abilities to figure out how to do a literature review, but I'm not giving you the answers. When I wrote my lit review, I had to go over the course reading list and consult the relevant sources, search Wikipedia, and hash it out with my friends. What is more, I didn't have the luxury of doing my research proposal in pieces; it was due all at once, at the very end of the semester, when I had other papers and finals to write. So no, I will not give you the answers.

3 Comments:

  • So, fess up...who was asking you for the answers?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 PM  

  • i was wondering the same thing!

    By Blogger al, at 12:53 AM  

  • wasn't me, i swear!
    er......right tash? :S

    By Blogger akd, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home