Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Friday, May 05, 2006

Adios, mofos!

I'm off to Turkey for two weeks and I probably won't be posting while I'm gone. Which means that you can expect lots of good pictures and stories when I return!

I'd like to remind everyone that tomorrow is my 25th birthday and those of you who have my email address must wish me happy birthday or I'm gonna be pissed and I won't invite you to my deck/shisha parties when I get back (I'm going to get a hookah in Turkey). I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss them, so you should probably email.

Anyway, peace out, kids.

4 Comments:

  • Avoid the baths. I've heard things.

    And remember - EVERYONE speaks English & being American, you should fully expect them to. WITHOUT the accent. Just talk VERY LOUDLY and very slooooooowly. Like they're deaf. You're sure make friends that way.

    By Blogger McGeekan, at 9:21 AM  

  • Yup, Aundra's right. Anyone who doesn't speak English is obviously stupid. You let 'em know!

    And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY one day early. I'll send you an email tomorrow. I want to be invited to the shisha parties.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 6:40 PM  

  • Hey - Happy (belated now) Birthday pysdo-Canadian!

    have a great trip. Will Lorien be able to survive without you???

    Love the photos of your neighbOURhood. Do you know what the red & yellow w. a black centre flower is?? Never seen it before, looks awesome.

    Have a great trip. Yum - you'll be eating black olives, cucumber & cheese for breakfast!
    can't wait to hear all about it!

    By Blogger akd, at 2:08 PM  

  • Happy birthday, woman! Sorry I didn't write you sooner - I was in London last week! Weeeeeee! Hope your trip is/was WONDERFUL!

    Love you,
    K

    By Blogger Kristen, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home