Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Saturday, April 08, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things

I don't have much to show for myself today, as I've been really busy trying to finish my schoolwork. At this time next week, though, I hope to have some crafty projects to show off. I am done with my first year of grad school on April 13th. That is insane AND awesome. Last night was the FIS end of term party at the Bedford Academy and I had a pretty good time. I only had a couple of drinks, so I was lively without being belligerent or hitting on anyone. Thank God. It's one thing to hit on some random stranger in a bar and quite another to hit on someone who you have to see at school.

To distract myself from homework, or when I have a mental block, I like to peruse certain websites and I'd like to share them. Beware: if you're not into knitting, celebrity gossip, or gardening, do not continue!

You Grow Girl
Knitty
Unknown Toronto
Toronto Craft Alert
You Knit What??
as always, The Superficial

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home