Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Friday, April 21, 2006

Merry Christmas, Dad




I finally finished my dad's Christmas present!

Yup, in April. The end of April, no less. So basically in time for Father's Day. Good thing I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks when we go to Turkey. Good thing, too, that neither of my parents are much into presents. Cause I haven't even started my mom's Christmas present yet.

I think I win the Daughter of the Year award.

I'm off to Montreal for the weekend. Updates when I get back. (Let's ignore the fact that I know about as much French as I do Chinese. To the point that when I so much as attempt to pronounce French words around Lorien, she bursts out laughing. Whatever. In the US, we don't learn French. It's just not our second language. [Remember the whole Freedom Fries debacle? I think that speaks for itself.] But ten bucks says I could run Spanish circles around you, sistah. I think I'm feeling sorry for myself cause I keep getting laughed at. No matter, right?)

2 Comments:

  • Just an interesting note:
    In the United States during WWI sauerkraut was renamed 'liberty cabbage'.

    By Anonymous heather, at 9:37 PM  

  • is it just me or do your dad's socks match your duvet perfectly?

    By Blogger al, at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home