Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Monday, April 03, 2006

Look at what I'm doing!

I'm growing things on my windowsill! The two silver pots are a mixture of annuals, the three little milk/juice cartons have sweet basil, and the last one is more annuals. This may or may not be a successful experiment. I don't exactly have the best track record with plants (I've been known to kill cacti). My philosophy is that I can take care of plants that can take care of themselves, but I'm hoping that raising plants from seeds will be the impetus I need to care for them properly. I'm playing classical music for them now so that they will grow up happy and healthy.

This is what I did this afternoon:

This cardigan had similar buttons before but they were smaller and one of them fell off, plus I hadn't attached them correctly, so I finally got around to it.

That's all I got.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations...your buttons look better than mine and are very pretty.

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 1:28 AM  

  • Good luck with that whole growing things. Your thumb is not green, but hey if I can have a horse that's blue you can get a thumb thats green. Weather or not that means you can grown plans is a whole nother story.
    Is that the red wool you bought in San Fran? Man you make my projects look wimpy.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home