Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Housework is the new yoga

No really, it is. I read it in Housekeeping Monthly and it said, "Housework is the new yoga." I'm pretty sure that they meant that it's spiritually enlightening AND good for your back. So instead of going to yoga today I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floors (swept and mopped) and did a load of laundry. And let me tell you, I definitely felt enlightened. Or maybe I was high from a combination of Vim, Mr. Clean, and whatever the blue liquid is that I used to clean the mirror. Hey man, as long as I attain spiritual enlightenment...

3 Comments:

  • Go ahead and clean until you've reached Nirvana...I am all for it! (I also love cleaning. It is SO satisfying).

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 1:23 AM  

  • did you find your chi with a dustbuster?

    By Blogger McGeekan, at 4:20 PM  

  • Yeah, i'll never find my spiritual enlightenment by cleaning but i do feel good when i come home after the house keepers come :) does that count?

    By Blogger Aundra, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home