Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hotmail isn't working

I think that Hotmail is broken. I've only checked my email 5 times today and it looks like there are no new messages, from either my contacts or from others. There must be something wrong--I'm pretty sure that I'm a fabulous person and people are dying to get in touch with me. So I'm guessing that Hotmail is just experiencing some kind of problem with delivery. Just a guess. Cause it certainly couldn't be that no one wants to talk to me.

2 Comments:

  • I've had moments like that. But considering you sent me an e-mail and it was blank so who knows... maybe it is broken?

    By Blogger Aundra, at 10:52 PM  

  • I want to talk to you tasha...but I figure that since we are still new in our friendship I didn't want to overload you with the dozens of emails I would send otherwise and have you think I was crazy. I want to wait some time before I have you think I am crazy.

    By Anonymous heather, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home