Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Monday, March 06, 2006

This is ricockulous

Ok, so I know that I'm not the most outspoken student ever, but really, I've had this professor for two semesters. These classes are not that big. I've written a bunch of papers for her. And, for the love of God, she was one of my references for my current job, so clearly she must have some inkling of who I am. Why, therefore, is it so hard for her to remember my name???

Alright, I got it out of my system. Can we talk about fashion now? Unfortunately, because I am loath to give up my complex about being a good student, I was too busy writing another useless paper to watch the majority of the Academy Awards last night. However, I felt ok letting go of a wonderful opportunity to dis celebrities because of a little website I like to call Go Fug Yourself. If there's ever a time when you need a dose of Hollywood's sartorial (I just love that word) disasters, visit Go Fug Yourself. These people clearly cannot dress themselves but when they let others do it for them, bad things still happen! Freakin brilliant. Oh by the way, who thought that Nicole Kidman looked insanely beautiful last night?

2 Comments:

  • When does Nicole NOT look stunningly beautiful!?!?!?

    By Blogger Aundra, at 1:24 AM  

  • Yes, totally stunning. I am SO into the blonde hair!

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home