Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hoo boy

Things that I learned about myself last night:

1. Having super-straight hair (thank you, Lorien and flat iron) gives me oodles of confidence. More than alcohol, though I had plenty of that as well.

2. I can talk to the cutest boy in the bar! Even if he is a liar lawyer.

3. Even though I know my limits very well, it is still extremely possible for me to completely ignore them if I'm feeling drinky.

4. I think that I have a pretty cool group of friends.

That's it. No details, as I would like to protect the innocent, and really, you guys don't need to know everything.

5 Comments:

  • not everything....but something would be nice! comeon...give us a bigger hint other than he's a lying lawyer.

    By Blogger akd, at 3:43 PM  

  • Not know everything... ah but i do know everything, but yet not everyone needs to know all. I think your discreatness is great, paints all is a better light.

    By Blogger Aundra, at 4:46 PM  

  • My two cents: Talking to lawyers in bars is fantastic, because all you have to do is stare at the spot between his eyes and everyone once in a while go "Wait, so explain the difference between corporate and litigation to me again?" and he will glady put your Rum and Diets on his tab.

    By Blogger McGeekan, at 8:58 PM  

  • yeah, i was surprised at how willing he was to buy me and my friends--complete strangers--lots of alcohol. i'm used to people being rather stingy in the free booze department.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 10:26 PM  

  • I had a GREAT time! (And your hair DID look pretty hot!)

    By Anonymous Lorien, at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home