Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Friday, March 03, 2006

The first 23 rows


The first 23 rows of my sweater are finished! I love this yarn. It's Fleece Artist Blue-faced Leicester and it's really soft and I love the color changes. And the colorway. Veddy veddy nice. Oh, by the way, those holes at the bottom are yo, k2tog repeats for the picot hem; I'll turn the bottom part under so that only the points are showing.

Um so in other news, my week is finally over, I get to enjoy the next few days, do some homework, knit, and hopefully have some fun.

Lorien and I are going to watch The OC tonight and I've been trying to convince myself to go to either the LCBO or the corner store to get some coke. Not cocaine, dudes. As if I would blog about that even if I was into it. Coke to mix with some liquor. However, it's like negative a billion outside so I'm not really into the whole walking thing. On the other hand, I do love my liquor.

Stay tuned to find out... did I stay or did I go?

2 Comments:

  • Woman that looks awesome! I loooove the colors in that yarn!!!

    By Blogger Kristen, at 11:09 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kristen, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home