Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Who were you in high school?

Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!


I don't know if I was really that arty or emo in high school. Maybe in my head--outwardly I was probably more sullen than anything. Oh how things have changed. You can just call me Ray. (For my current nickname, "ray of fucking sunshine.")

1 Comments:

  • Hi,
    I tried this too, but for some weird reason I ended up as "All American Girl." Huh? Since when did I become a bouncy, cheery "girl" who is about as interesting as wall-paper paste? And this is not in reference to the "American" part, but to the all-around niceyness factor. I'm not sure how a few "close-enough" answer choices could generate such an off-kilter (in my opinion) characterization, but that's what you get with these mult-choice quizes. Hmph.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home