Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Monday, February 20, 2006

I take it all back.

When I last posted, I said that Oliver was kind of a jerk. Well, as per usual, first impressions are not always accurate. Ollie and I had a major breakthrough last night.

When I was trying to fall asleep, he came into my room and jumped up onto my bed, purring as he went. He then walked across me, licked my hand a couple of times (I totally thought he was going to bite) and then settled down, nuzzling his head against my cheek. And still purring. Oh my God. I love cats. I think that any creature that is soft AND purrs is totally fabulous. Even when I turned over cause I was uncomfortable, he still wanted to cuddle. It was wonderful.

Oliver, you are a prince among cats.

PS--I hope to post some knitting stuff tomorrow. I'm embarking upon a new project and have been swatching, frogging, and reswatching for two days now, so I don't really have anything to show for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home