Paste it in the head!

Spinster

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I hate Internet Explorer

Good evening, loyal readers. As I checked my blog this morning at school (yeah, I'm obsessed with myself. What of it?), I realized that something in my HTML formatting goes awry when I use Internet Explorer as my browser. I use Safari cause I have a Mac and it looks fine when I post, and it looks fine on Firefox too, but Internet Explorer causes some problems. So let's abandon it in the gutter, what do you say? (...And, end rant.)

Anyway. I started knitting my sweater last night and I'm proud to report that I have a whole five rows done. That might not sound like much, but I would like to point out that I have numerous assignments due very soon. Guess what! Alli, having seen Kristen's blanket, wants to learn to knit! I am so proud. I feel like maybe this is my calling, obsessing about knitting and spreading the seeds of soon-to-be obsession in others. Let's see...Lorien, Stephanie, and now Alli. I think it's safe to say that my work here is done.

__________________________________________________
PS--How is it that I can do a steep hill climb on the treadmill for half an hour and feel great, but make me do a bit of yoga and I feel like I'm going to collapse?

5 Comments:

  • yo!

    check out kristen's blog...

    there's an ode to me. and i use the term ode incorrectly.

    my questions are these:
    1) how did she misinterpret what i said?
    2) how did she find out about my blog? (i never commented on hers)


    but, remember how i read aloud to you all those american hits on my site meter? now i know why. her friends.

    i'll probably mention this to you in class tomorrow. but in case you check before.

    night!

    By Blogger al, at 12:09 AM  

  • I'm so honored that my blanket could inspire a non-knitter to become a knitter!

    Also, I hate that the pages can look different on different browsers. Mine looks messed up on Safari, but not IE. Grrrrrrrr.

    By Blogger Kristen, at 10:42 AM  

  • kristen,
    the blanket is way cool. loooove the colors--i'm so sick of stupid pastel. although, as a summer, i look good in pastels. too bad i hate them. what kind of fabric backing are you going to use?

    i say we all boycott IE and use firefox!

    By Blogger Tasha, at 3:15 PM  

  • Don't worry! I check my blog at school too. I think people are going to think I'm nuts but I don't care.

    IE also does weird things to my blog. It used to make my sidebar appear at the bottom of the page. I finally fixed that . . . I think.

    By Blogger Celtic Knitter, at 1:07 AM  

  • Celtic Knitter, how did you fix that stuff in IE? I just don't like using it anymore but i know it's the most preferred browser so i don't want my blog to look like crap for most of my fans. "fans" said sarcastically.

    By Blogger Tasha, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home